EyeforTravel is now Reuters Events - LEARN MORE
There’s a reason China is one of the biggest talking points in travel - every number is staggering: More than 140 million outbound trips, over 4 billion domestic tourism journeys, the highest international per trip spending in the world. You simply can’t afford to ignore it, so get the report now and see how this mega-market will develop.
Already China is the world’s largest outbound travel market in terms of trips and spending but this market will continue to grow at a 6% compound annual growth rate between 2017 and 2020. Similarly, on the domestic travel side, 344 million domestic trips were made during the Spring Festival holiday alone and the market is surging. Therefore, this is a market you need to know.
In order to help you get to grips with this vast travel and tourism market we have used a consumer survey of more than 2,000 Chinese consumers, alongside more than 100 third party data sources and more than 50 charts, figures, tables and graphs to produce a comprehensive overview of the Chinese traveller.
- Detailed analysis of China’s economy and its ramifications for consumer travel spending.
- Outbound and domestic travel market overviews and outlooks.
- The Chinese journey to booking, including lead times, key apps and most popular websites.
- Age and location breakdowns for key behaviors.
- Trends in Chinese device ownership and usage.
- An overview of the state of China’s travel industry.
- Forecasts and outlooks for technologies, destinations, and market growth.